Your special day has finally come, and, no, I don’t mean the premiere of The Hills. It’s even better than that! It’s your wedding day.
Your plate is already spilling over with wedding plans, making sure that everything turns out right — the guest list, the seating charts, the flowers, menus and music.
With so much to do, the last thing on your mind should be your makeup. That’s where this post comes in.
It’s your beautiful face people are going to be staring at all night long. Leave a lasting impression with the help of these 101 wedding makeup looks. Go from bridezilla to bombshell in the time it takes to say “I do.”Tutorials.
- Wedding Day Makeup Lesson by Chanel: Classic Chanel style meets makeup instruction in this helpful video. I think it makes an excellent way to start our quest for the perfect makeup for a perfect day.
- Wedding Day Makeup Before and After: This video shows you some really great shots of before and after wedding makeup, so you can have a clear plan for the look you want for your big day.
- Sexy Bride Makeover!: This tutorial by Beauty Cast even shows a surefire way to apply false eyelashes — there’s one great mystery solved!
- South Asian/Arabic Bridal Makeup Looks: Here’s a nice selection of very exotic and beautiful bridal looks! Dramatic and sexy…
- MAC Makeup Tutorial for a Bridal Look: Here’s another wonderful tutorial with ideas on choosing a bridal look that’s a good fit for your personal style.
- Do It Yourself Bridal Makeup: If you aren’t one for hiring outside help, these tips will help you create flawless makeup that you can do yourself. Be brave!
- Wedding Day Makeup Tips for Brides:: This is a great post with a range of wedding day tips from what concealer to use, to how to apply colored mascara. Be prepared ahead of time, and avoid a last-minute panic.
- Tips for Long Lasting Wedding Makeup: Use these great tips to make your makeup last, and keep your fresh face even after hours on the dance floor with your new hubby.
- How to Add Unconventional Touches to Bridal Makeup: This is where your creativity comes into play. Work your magic, and show your fun, sexy side in your wedding day makeup.
- Summer Makeup Tips for Brides: Since the majority of weddings happen in or around summer, use these makeup tips to fit the season (think fresh summery glow).