1:32 PMPosted by Khush Singh-Celebrity & Indian Bridal Makeup Artist
Firstly, it is very essential to find out the right kind of make up that would suit and compliment the bride`s style and skin tone. Some of the basic ideas for a bride that she can follow before the arrival of her special big day are as follows:
- The bride should go for a hair, skin and nail care regimen at around four weeks before the big day.
- Going for regular facials and manicures is also very important. Moreover, the would-be-bride can take the suggestions from the beautician about the beauty products that suits her skin type.
- The bride should try and avoid going out in the sun as much as possible. If she has to go out for work, she must use a good quality sun-block.
- For those who are working ladies, they should go for a relaxing massage once in a week. If possible, she must try to attend at least one aromatherapy session before her wedding day.
- First and foremost, one should try to synchronize the make up with the wedding outfit and wedding jewelery.
- If one opts for heavy bridal jewellery, the make should be kept to minimal and light.
- Bridal make-up also varies and depends on the time of the wedding. For example for the evening occasions, one should go for heavy makeup looks.
- It is said that bridal make-up should be heavy but it should not be heavier or kind of dramatic otherwise it will make one look like a doll.
- Use some heavy-pigmented foundations after that it should be layered with powdered foundations. It will help in making the skin look smoother. Don`t forget to apply powder foundation on the neck. A concealer will help in blend both very well.
- If the bride has a combination skin then water based foundation can be used.
- Concealer should be used for hiding under eye circles. One must remember that the eye make-up should be balanced with the lip make up.
- Select a lip-liner that is of the same shade as of the lipstick.
- Further, one must apply a translucent powder as it prevents in too much shine of the face.